Health and Safety will always be, without question, the most important thing for us to keep in mind, every single day. From the minute our employees, subcontractors or customers step onto our job sites or facilities until the moment they arrive home safely, their safety is vital to us.
Here are the guiding principles of the BlackDiamond HSE program:
- We expect our managers, employees, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers to make personal and public safety their top workplace priority.
- We communicate with our employees to ensure they understand workplace hazards, risks, and safety requirements.
- We recognize and support positive H, S & E performance when selecting contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
- We cooperate with industry and regulators to promote practices with potential for improving safety and reducing harm.
- We demonstrate leadership in health, safety, and the environment in all aspects of our operations.
Award-Winning Safety Performance
Black Diamond Group has been recognized by many of it's customers for superior safety performance and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety.
On April 20, 2011 a Safety Leadership Award was presented by Suncor Energy Inc. to the team working on the Suncor Firebag remote accommodation construction site in Fort McMurray, AB.
We are proud to be acknowledged for providing the safest workplace possible for the leading energy companies in Canada.